- Apply for Internships
How to apply:
- Decide which company you would like to undertake your internship.
- Complete the application form (can be downloaded below).
- Submit the completed application form and a PDF file of your latest unofficial transcript on Moodle (using the link below).
- The internship committee will determine the suitability of your chosen internship position and write whether your application is successful or not as a comment to your submission on Moodle. If your application is successful, it will be forwarded to P' Fee Orathai, who will prepare a letter asking the company to accept you for internship; you should then collect that letter from P' Fee and send it the company by mail or in person. If your application is unsuccessful, you are required to choose another company and resubmit your application.
- Submission of Internship Reports
Each group is to submit one electronic copy of your internship report below no later than Fri 14 August 2020, 15.30.
You can find below a template for the internship report, as well as some examples.
Please submit a .pdf copy of your internship report (one copy per group) below.
- Topic 6
- Topic 7
- Topic 8
- Topic 9
- Topic 10